Welcome to HK Account Q&A. (DISCLAIMER: All information provided on this website is for self-reference only. We are not responsible for any decisions made, financial or otherwise, based on information or links provided by us. We do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Readers are reminded that you use such information and materials entirely at your own risk. Web editor gives no warranty and accepts no responsibility or liability for the accuracy or the completeness of the information and materials contained in this website. Under no circumstances will this web's editor be held responsible or liable in any way for any claims, damages, losses, expenses, costs or liabilities whatsoever resulting or arising directly or indirectly from readers' reliance on the information and materials on this website.)
0 votes

Authorization letter template:

<Company Letter head>

[Company Name]

[Company Adress]


To: [The Magistrate]

      [Eastern Magistrates’ Courts]

      [Eastern Law Courts Building]

      [29 Tai On Street]

      [Sai Wan Ho]

      [Hong Kong]

Letter of Appointment

Re:       ABCFG TALENT LIMITED (“the Company”)  
Case No. [ESS]#####/20XX

I, [Flyter], the sole director of the Company, hereby appoint [Bingo man] of HKID card no. M######(#) to represent the Company to appear at 11:00 a.m. in Court No. 2, Eastern Magistrates’ Courts on DD MMMM 20XX.

Yours faithfully

                                  (with Company Round Chop)


Sole director

[Signature to be consistent as that of Profit Tax Return, the admin of the Court may cross check on gov system.]

[Company secretary probably can't sign this letter.]

asked by (10.4k points)

Reminder: except the representative's ID card, better also bring Annual Return of the Company to demonstrate the director is the director of the Company.

2 Answers

0 votes

Court Summon sample:

answered by (10.4k points)
0 votes

Question 1: If I already submitted the Profits Tax Return after receiving the Summons to Defendant, can the Summons to Defendant be cancelled?

Answer 1: Yes. You can call the tax officer in charge and ask if he/she can cancel the sue. But the call should be made at least 3-4 weeks before the court date.

Question 2: any other more legally regulatory form can be used?

Answer 2: can consider using "The Power of Attorney", more details please see http://www.hkaudit.net/?qa=48/agreement-to-provide-nominee-director-attorney-service

answered by (10.4k points)