Welcome to HK Account Q&A. (DISCLAIMER: All information provided on this website is for self-reference only. We are not responsible for any decisions made, financial or otherwise, based on information or links provided by us. We do not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Readers are reminded that you use such information and materials entirely at your own risk. Web editor gives no warranty and accepts no responsibility or liability for the accuracy or the completeness of the information and materials contained in this website. Under no circumstances will this web's editor be held responsible or liable in any way for any claims, damages, losses, expenses, costs or liabilities whatsoever resulting or arising directly or indirectly from readers' reliance on the information and materials on this website.)
0 votes

<Com Sec Letterhead>

[Com Sec Company Name]

[Com Sec address]


Inland Revenue Department

Revenue Tower,

5 Gloucester Road,

Wan Chai, Hong Kong.

Dear Sir/Madam,

Re: Cessation of Registered Office Address

Company name: Gold International ABG Limited

Business Registration Number : ########-000

Please be advised that the situation of the registered office of Gold International ABG Limited has been ceased to the following address with immediate effect.

Address: street F, Hong Kong

Please do not mail us any further correspondences in future. Thank you for your kind attention.  

[Com Sec Signature]

[Com Sec B.R. #]

asked by (10.4k points)

2 Answers

0 votes

IRD / CR doesn't have specified form for cessation of address service for a client so that need to write letters to IRD / CR for notification.

Addressee for CR:

Companies Registry

14/F., Queensway Government Offices,

66 Queensway, Hong Kong.

answered by (10.4k points)
0 votes

After notice, IRD may post following mail to verify:

answered by (10.4k points)